How to get one and what to expect from it (:
To get a commission, send me an e-mail to tesomu.desu[at]gmail.com entitled “Commission request”.
By contacting me for a commission, you already agree with these terms and conditions, so please read and understand them properly.
If you want me to draw a character different from what I've drawn before, you must send me some drawn references.
Things I won’t draw and things that I will: About Me
Anyway you can ask me if you have any doubts.
The only right working pattern I use.
1) You ask me for the commission. With a description including all details I need to use. And references.
We can discuss it and I can like it but the commission isn't ACCEPTED if I didn't say this magic word.
DO NOT send any payments until you get a response from me accepting your commission request.
2) I agree to take it and I tell you the price. And you agree with the price that I ask for.
Then the commission is officially ACCEPTED.
3) You send me the prepayment.
The prepayment is a half of the total price for the current commission.
You send it to the PayPal account I give you in private message. Without any description included.
And you DO NOT send me the full price instead of just prepayment.
IMPORTANT: I do not make refunds after the commission is already started.
4) I start working ONLY after the prepayment is recieved. You get the first sketch in 1-3 days after it.
5) You have two corrections for free - to make some reasonable fixes at the sketch stage.
And you can't add anything that wasn't included in your description (see point 1).
6) The inks (and colors, if included) stage is started after the sketch is approved (= all reasonable fixes made).
You can't make any corrections at this stage. And then you'll see only the final result.
7) After the work is finished (that may take 10-14 days from getting the prepayment) I send you the small-sized preview, a thumbnail.
Then you send me the second half of the total payment to the same PayPal account as a prepay. Without any description included.
Then email me and tell that you did it.
IMPORTANT: I do not make refunds as I already told earlier.
8) I send you the full-sized picture of your commission as a PNG file in high resolution.
You accept the work as it is, without any complaints.
That's why I insist you must read and agree with all this terms and conditions.
9) I usually post my works at all resourses I have.
I reserve the right to use the image in any way I see fit.
If you want a Private Commission, it will cost $50 USD.
10) You may post your commission (with proper credits to me) anywhere you want after you receive it.
Optional: you can tell me what your name or nickname I can use as referering to you as a client in the commission description in my gallery. With a link to your profile/blog if you want.
Any questions or doubts? Feel free to send me a DA note or email.